<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 4:01 AM

YAY, im back to blogging mood. so yah okay. i went school this early morning.!
YAY. :):D:D:D
Okay, so i met joan and we were walking up and down and joan was really noisy she talked and talked . (mmms seems like she missed me alot) hahha, okay so we headed to tpy library.OHyay,okay yay? okayokayokay.so i borrowed comics and returned the money i owned the library for 4985459489 years! HA! >:) I had no choice. Did not intend to return.BUT SIGH, i really wanted to borrow home comics :D so yah, i found out the book for Pure Literesture!
ZOMG,i'm fucking jealous of the literature elective lah. MOCKING BIRD LEH, i would love to do it again but nevermind lah,fuck mdm * * * *. tsk! anyway yahs. so i borrowed really stupid book and it GREW BREAST! HAHAHHAH, okay its not funny since you guys dont know the book la? okay la.stupid i lend you wanwan? okay nevermind. mmms, so YESTERDAY I DIDN'T TOUCH DOTA AT ALL! MUST EMPHASIZE.since i've been dotaing day and night recently.Its too sudden to not touch it at all! jteng says dota is gay! aww man.heh! :)
anyway yah, so ate llor. mmms, okay then went j8 to *toot* ahahahah, must keep it low profile!
winks* anyway yah, i've been doing something horrible lately. I wonder how my parents are
gonna react.I .. I .. I ... had sex. NO LAH. hahahaha i just ate realy little for dinner. zomg,chocolates are my favs. no chocolates : no dinner. ! hehs. :) I lurbe ice cream too.yumyum lah.*drools* anyway so just now i met tracey to cheer her up.! the idea of bringing a Camera was so right lah! :) IM BRILLIANT!! SIMMPLYYY BRILLIANT! *widessss smile!* tsk! so ego but well, iam brilliant right? tsk. yah so we walked around ate macdonalds. lawl, and i wanted to
eat doughnut but was too lazy to eat it.so got somethings simpler. yeps!:) anyway yah, we walked and took photo at the bus track! DAMN FUNNY LAR, the uncle stopped the bus and was like oeorieo eoiroie eciocda ( p.s. i didn't know what he was saying!) so i orh orh orh!! ahahah den tracey told me he was telling us its DANGEROUS! ha! den tracey POINT MIDDLE FINGER! AND IT KEEP STOPPING LOL.so we didn't know what to do.and decided not to move.so the uncle didn't move and we didnt move.den okay he couldn't sit there right? so he left! *WHEW!* hhahaha tracey is stupid? mmmmsyah! :D okays lah.so yarlor.then we walkedwalked. and tracey said her mom not letting her pierce tongue.aww man :/ But desire won't easily die off without a good procrastination and objection! No it must be GOOD*! :) I think i'm horrible. I have thoughts of getting tattoo.HEH, well. I think theyre coolest. mmms, but yah.It resembles my family well being. boos and those fucking aunties that walk past me will probably jili kulu and talk bad. TYPPICCAL AUNTIE LAHHH. *loooks at my mother* Oops? ha :) so yahlor i gues today was smooth and yah pretty more 'lively' . since i've been stuck at home infront of my computer 24/7 with biscuits loaded in my HANDS munching it ever so tastily under my tender tongue with a pinch of satisfaction leaking from my malicious looking face.HAHAHA.DRAMA LAH*&$*(&#( so okay, i set a password again to my blog. I SERIOUSLY DON'T LIKE IT BUT THERE'S THIS ONNNNNNNE PERSON I DONT LIKE. not dont like,but i dont like her yah. i mean i dont hate her.okay. yah. but i dont like the fact she reads my blog its so frustrating since she questions me what i type in my blog like its any of her $*&&#$(#& business okay. im evil lah.it's my fault im selfish to not share my interesting life to her but yes! There's 3958797348347387493 people in this world! and yah 934839048390 blogs are alife! :/ awww man, i've a stalker.tsk! ! :D so i'm living life great.and days go by,my sister says im fat.WHATEVERRRR, if you're skinny you grow fat. if you're fat you grow skinny. ISN'T IT LIFE. shuppiidedx w0rhx. later imma go call someone and SCREAM :D Yays.okay. yupyup.so i guess thats my life.
IM COUNTING DOWN :)
ohyou guys prepared the presents anot.
lol,nobody's reading FUGGGA! :)
byes i lurbex euu outthere.
*WWAAVES LIKE PRINCESS HOUR THE SHIN*
eiw i love yul most :)